Over the last month we had the opportunity to see family in Vancouver and share at many different churches. We also had the privilege of having the children lay hands on is and pray for us at Richmond Chinese Alliance. We have been blessed so much by others these past months . Our family will go to Cambodia knowing that we have the support of many back in Canada.
These next few weeks for us will be filled with much transition and new experiences. We trust in the God who is bigger and more powerful than anything that we will face.
Until next time , when we write to you from the other side of the ocean.
Please continue to pray for us in the coming weeks:
- Praise God for the great connections with churches, friends and family over the last month
- Praise God that all the house and vehicle details have fallen into place
- Pray for smooth transitions for the entire family as we get used to life in Phnom Penh
- Pray for the children who start in their new school on August 15.
- Pray for us as we begin our language training
Thank you for journeying with us!